Followers



Wednesday 25 May 2011

Epcot and The Magic Kingdom....


Hi there...
No cardmaking at the mo...just more of my holiday snaps I'm afraid. Yesterday we spent a relaxing day at Epcot walking around the lake and visiting the many countries in the World showcase.

We saw lots of characters and the girls have been busy filling up the autograph books...and we found Winnie and Tigger which made a certain little lady very happy...



The day ended with the Globe lighting up on the lake and some beautiful fireworks.

The Epcot ball is a fantastic sight....

And today were went to the one and only...Magic Kingdom...Home to Mickey Mouse and all his friends





The Firework display over the castle at the end of the day was truly magical...



I still well up when I hear 'When you wish upon a star'....
Aquatica Waterpark tomorrow and and a Private cabana and beach BBQ await....xxxxx

1 comment:

  1. Makes me wish I was there too! Of course, your house would be awful crowded then!! Good to see you are making the most of it - any craft shopping yet? Actually, the last time we were in EPCOT the millenium was approaching!!! Ooopsie!

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete