Followers



Thursday 5 February 2015

Butterflies for Grace.



Well... Hello February!
and hello followers ...

Getting a new laptop was great...however I am rubbish getting used to new things.
I've lost the camera leads and only just found my cameras software so all pics are from my phone at the moment.
I think it may be a new camera soon.
I have been creating new cards and have some things to show you using new Wild Rose Studio dies and stamps but I'm not allowed to show you just yet!

So this card was a recent make just before Christmas for a work friends grand-daughter.


This is using my favourite WRS dies. These gorgeous butterflies!

Papertake Weekly challenge is Anything Goes this week.
Hope they like my card.

Looking forward to getting back to some more regular blog posting now.
Come join me on
Sally Bees Handmade cards on FB  for more regular postings!

See ya soon

xxxxx
 
 
Look out for lots of jewels on my cards as I went for the large pack of bling from hobbycraft recently.

No comments:

Post a Comment