Followers



Saturday 3 September 2016

Rockin' Robins on a branch...


Happy Saturday everyone!


Where did the Summer go?
As usual, us Brits just seem to get used to having some sun and warm weather and then it gets swept away and September turns on the tap in the sky and the winds start blowing in.
I put the sunbed back in the garage yesterday in pouring rain.
(There were tears in my eyes too)

I'm back to school on Monday armed with new stationery, planners and stickers and then we'll all be looking forward to Christmas...

and speaking of Christmas....
How about a bit of inspiration from Wild Rose Studio...and some of the very
cute new Christmas stamps!


This card using the following products:

Robins on a branch stamp
Birds and Berries Paper pack
Poinsettia Die
Lacy Snowflake Die

I coloured the image in with Promarkers and added some shading with Spectrum Noir pencils. 


There are some cute little faces here!

Some Challenges:

Winter Wonderland...Cute Characters
Christmas Card Challenges...Anything Goes
My time to Craft...Something that flies
I love Promarkers...Use a die cut


Lots of these Christmas products have been featured on The Craft Channel recently so if you are a fan of Wild Rose Studio for your cardmaking keep an eye out as there are more shows coming up...

I'll be back to show a few more Christmas cards too....

Happy crafting!

Love from Sally




5 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Sally I like the sweet image and the colours
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card great cute image,thanks for joining us at I Love Promarkers.Lyn DT.

    ReplyDelete
  3. GASP! What a sweet image! And I love how you colored it up! :)
    Thanks for sharing it over at Christmas Card Challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your choice of image & the colouring is stunning
    The colour choice is perfect
    Thank you for joining us at I love promarkers
    Clare x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful Christmas card Sally. Thank you for playing along with our Challenge at Winter Wonderland. We would love to see you again ... Anet DTx

    ReplyDelete