Followers



Monday 2 January 2017

Sizzix Scotty dog card...



Hello there.
Happy New Year to you all!!

Wow...Just saw that I never managed a post in December.
Too busy working, shopping and Christmas card making. 
 Just some of the cards I made and sent out!

One of my best pressies was a new sewing machine from hubby so I'm hoping to start making some nice projects on this soon.


 

I've carried on making Christmas cards between Christmas and New Year as well as using lots of the new stamp sets from Wild Rose Studio and using up lots of odds and ends of papers and embellishments for a set of Spring cards!
Look out for those coming up in th next few posts!


One of the presents to myself was a tartan mug which came in a patterned box.
I have had trouble finding tartan papers so I just had to recycle the cardboard.



 I still love using some of my very old Sizzix dies.
They are great for some quick makes!

I also raided my fabric drawers to find some linen to match the kraft card that I used.

Challenges:


This is my last day at home before school starts again and I'm back in the classroom.

Please come back and do leave me a comment!

Thank you!


Love from Sally. 

4 comments:

  1. This is so cute! I love how you recycled the plaid box!
    (Wonderful bunch of cards, too!!)
    Thanks for playing along at Christmas Card Challenges!!
    Debbie (CCC DT)
    Debbie's Dash of This and That

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute puppy, love the background materials too. Thanks for playing along with the Christmas Card Challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That dog is adorable...love the plaid! Thanks for joining us at The Christmas Card Challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable!
    Thanks for playing with us at Christmas Card Challenges!
    Monica - CCC DT

    ReplyDelete