Followers



Saturday 10 March 2018

Bella's Party for Molly...


Happy Saturday everyone!

I'm here to share my latest special order.
A very special little girl is having a 1st birthday.
I was asked if I could do something with an elephant on the front....

I had just received 
which was perfect!





This is an A5 stamp set from Wild Rose Studio






Coloured with Promarkers and Spectrum Noir pencils.
The blue sky watercolour paper is from WRS Backgrounds paper pad


Some challenges;

My duck card last week was in the top 3 at 
Animal Friends Challenge so Thank you ladies for choosing my card!
You can find a link to their new challenge on my side bar.





Hope you have a lovely weekend!


Back soon!

love from 
Sally-ann

8 comments:

  1. Such a beautiful card Sally! The elephant is so cute and I love your design. Thank you for sharing with us at Creative Inspirations, good luck and I hope you will join us again.
    Hugs
    Gina xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. A very cute card Sally. I've got to make a 1st birthday card too soon and you have given me some great inspirations. I love the elephant. Thanks for entering this month's challenge at Creative Inspirations and good luck, Jayne DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. A really pretty card SallyAnn. I love the cute image and your colouring is perfect. I really like all the smaller details and the glittery name is beautiful. Thanks for joining us at PFP this week for Donna's 'only girls allowed' challenge and good luck in the prize draw. Hugs, Denise x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so so cute ! love all the different elements you have used.
    Thank you sharing with us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog. Have a great day x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful personalized birthday card. Your sweet little elephant is so happy being airborne. Thanks for joining us at Fussy and Fancy Friday. Pat K xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful creation! I love design and sweet creation!
    Thanks for playing at I Love Promarkers Challenge.
    Ileanaxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aaawe this is just Sooooo Adorable she will love it!

    ReplyDelete