Followers



Saturday 13 October 2018

Little Christmas Robin...


Happy Saturday everyone!

Well I have to say that this lovely mild UK weather is not
 getting me into the Christmas Spirit.

I've in fact made only a handful of Christmas Cards...however I've decided that this weekend I must do better.

My Wild Rose Studio stamps/dies and papers are ready and waiting...

My first card is made using Little Robin.




Some Challenges...

Allsorts Challenge...Christmas
I love Promarkers...Anything Goes + 3 of a kind.
(I've used 3 different sized circles)

Hope you have a lovely Crafty Weekend!


Sally-ann

xxxxx

8 comments:

  1. A super card in the traditional colours and great design as well, many thanks for joining in with our 'Christmas' theme at Allsorts challenge.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just beautiful! Perfect for our theme. Thanks for joining in at PFP
    Natx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute card SallyAnn. I love the adorable image and your colouring is perfect. Thanks for sharing with us at PFP this week for our 'animals' challenge. Hugs, Denise x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a cute little robin image and gorgeous card, thanks for joining in the fun at Passion for Promarkers this week.
    Lorraine DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card and an adorable image.
    Thank you for sharing at Allsorts 'Christmas' challenge this week and good luck x Susan x

    ReplyDelete


  6. The information given by you is really very helpful.
    Ghost Mannequin services

    ReplyDelete