Followers



Wednesday 5 October 2016

Duck mad George...


Hey all...

Dropping in mid week to show you a recent special order for a friend at work.
Her little boy George was celebrating his 1st Birthday and she wanted a card to show his love of Ducks with a Blue and Yellow theme...

This stamp was just perfect!
Stamped with extra ducks and coloured with Promarkers,
 I cut it out and mounted onto a scallop and circle base.
 I'm a huge fan of Gingham paper for babies cards so had to include this.
The big number 1 was hand cut and was great for the 'Happy Birthday' sentiment.
GEORGE was created out of glittery foam letters which came from The Works.
Check out that very cute Duck ribbon which was already in my stash 
and I have to say is a few years old.



Some challenges;

I love Promarkers...Anything Goes
Aud Sentiments...Anything Goes + sentiment
Crafty Friends...Special Occasions
Pile it On...Sparkle
I used Glitter Foam Letters.
Crafty Catz...Birds of a feather

Thanks for popping in to see my card.
I'll be back later!

Please leave me a comment as I love reading them!


Love from Sally-ann



6 comments:

  1. So cute love this beautiful card
    Hugs Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card - cute little guy with all his ducks.

    Thank you for sharing it for our Anything Goes challenges - both at Aud Sentiments, and I love promarkers!

    Good luck in the draws,
    Hugz Tinz

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww this is so sweet! I love that adorable image and you've colored it beautifully, awesome glittery letters too! Thanks so much for joining us at Crafty Friends!
    Tammy x

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a sweet darling awesome baby birthday card. Love it and so glad you shared over at Aud Sentiments.

    Billie A
    Aud Sentiments
    Creative with Stamps
    Catch the bug
    Inspiration Destination

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a cute card. I love sparkling letters you used. Perfect! Thanks for playing with us at Pile it On. Keti (DT)

    ReplyDelete