Followers



Saturday 1 October 2016

Snowman Family...


Happy weekend all...
and we're into October already!
It's certainly getting darker and a bit cooler in the UK.

I've notched up a few weeks of Christmas card making now.
My latest card is made with 
stamps and papers.





This is a lovely stamp to colour in...I used my Promarkers to match it to the paper pack.
 I love the sentiment too, which will be so useful on lots of my cards!
I made the Poinsettias white this time with silver leaves to keep with the icy feel.
 
 




Challenges...
Christmas Card challenges...Anything Goes 
ABC Christmas...T is for Two
(Two Poinsettias, Two Doillies, Two kids)
Fab and Funky...Christmas

Hoping to get back into the craft room tomorrow for some special orders!

Have a great rest of the weekend!


Love from  Sally-ann

xxxxxxxxx


3 comments:

  1. Fabulous! So sweet and cute and love the dimensions of the diecuts on the background

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I love the snowflake dies...forgot I had used them!!!! Oops.

      Delete
  2. Gorgeous card Sally :-) I love this image, the snow family are so cute and the background and details are all fabulous :-)

    luv
    Lols x x x
    p.s thanks for joining us on the ABC Christmas Challenge xx

    ReplyDelete