Followers



Thursday 16 December 2010

A modern Christmas card....


Hello again...
Apologies for being off line for so long...
I did end up being a bit under the weather after my girls passed on their germs.
Since I was last on...
I have set up stalls and sold some cards at 2 more Christmas Fairs..
Had my school Christmas Do...A Christmas Carvery.
Been to the Pantomime at Butlins with the entire school plus 5 other local schools...it was very loud!
Bought and wrapped 27 little Victorian party bags for my class.
Had a baby shower/lunch for a teacher who is leaving...will show the card I made next time!
My card today is the one I made for my sister..apologies for how blue it looks...
I took the photo at 7.45am.

My sister told me she had bought some new baubles in these colours so I hope she likes this card to match...


Quite simple to make with a circle punch...
Cupcake Crafts have a non traditional Christmas card challenge which I think this would be good for.
So last day at school tomorrow and then I can concentrate on some shopping and last minute things next week.
Thank you Jacky and Kathy for your lovely cards...I have all my hand made ones together...yours will be in the post this weekend.
Off to post and catch up with a few of your blogs now....
Bye for now...

3 comments:

  1. A lovely card,Sally....will look great next to her new baubles.
    Sounds like you've been pretty busy....I've one course I'm tutoring tomorrow morning...and then 3 weeks off.....though I've still got loads to do getting ready for xmas....including all the wrapping....which I hate.....and now it's started snowing again!!!
    Glad you liked the card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. FABBBBBB card Sally and SEASONS GREETINGS

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous work, I love the colours. Thanks for joining us at CCC.

    Liza x

    ReplyDelete