Followers



Thursday 24 March 2011

A Mothers day card...


Good morning! It's bright and sunny and I am at home today as my eldest daughter is off school feeling a bit poorly...on the plus side I was able to walk my little one to school...well she rode on her scooter and we met other scooter girls along the way so I was able to have a chat with some other mums...
So on the subject of Mothers...How about a Mothers day card? It's another easel one and I'm still using my Wild Rose Studio stamps.

I so enjoy colouring in Milton bear with his bunch of tulips.

Background pink papers all from WRS Spring CD. I used my MS doily lace edge punch and some gorgeous irredescent butterflies with added jewels.

Some Mothers day challenges for you....
1. Die Cut Dreams
2. Simon Says Stamp
3. Papertake Weekly
4. Crafty Catz Weekly

I'm off to check on the patient...so have a lovely day and hope you come back again soon....xxxxx

5 comments:

  1. This is so pretty,Sally....and I love how you've used your doily punch.

    ReplyDelete
  2. SUPER card from you Sally, sorry to hear you have a poorly daughter - here's hoping she perks up soon.

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a stunner Sally; absolutely gorgeous!! Hope your daughter is feeling better soon. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful card love the image and the colours thanks for joining us at papertake weekly
    Angie x

    ReplyDelete
  5. A beautiful card, Thanks for joining us at DCD.
    Chris x

    ReplyDelete