Followers



Sunday 11 September 2011

Pink Butterflies....

Evening to you all...
My first week back to school has been very busy. Lots of displays to plan and change..rewards charts to make etc....27 children to get to know.... So lots of crafting and making for school but not much cardmaking for me.
Here's one I made earlier....


Lovely pink handmade paper Butterflies..lots of glitter... gems and silver ....the background paper was from The Eden project Gift Shop in Cornwall, purchased about 5 years ago!
I found this last piece in my scrap drawer....

 

Pink velvet ribbon and a simple sentiment flower....
I'm just entering the one challenge as I just haven't had time to look for anymore this week...
Flutter By Wednesday...Open Theme this week but you must use a Butterfly, Fairy or Angel!

 

I have shed a few tears today while watching the 9/11 Memorial service from New York...just can't believe it was 10 years ago...So very, very sad!

That's all from me...be back soon!
xxxxx

 

3 comments:

  1. Cool project Sally.

    Michaels says "HI" btw!!! as we enjoy the Florida sunshine

    It IS hard to believe that it's been ten years isn't it?

    All the best

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Isn't it great when you find a use for some really old stash!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love those butterflies!! Great card! thank you for playing along with my flutter by challenge!

    ReplyDelete