Followers



Friday 21 October 2011

Eat Cake....

Afternoon all...
Let's get another card up on this blog...
Just got home from work and looking forward to a week and a day off...Told my girls that I will be crafting all weekend and possibly a bit of lemon drizzle cake baking and they are free to join in!
Hubby is refereeing football on Saturday and then going to watch NFL at Wembley on Sunday..
Mmmm...enough said about that!


 Here is my last Millie baking card...just had to make another one when I found this fab chipboard message in my stash!


Millie is coloured in with Promarkers...which are running out, so I need a little stock up soon. I cut her out and layered her onto lots of lovely Wild Rose Studio spots and ginghams papers...


I love this message panel....added a little piece of gingham ribbon for texture.


My sizzix cupcake die just finishes it off and I used glitter and  mini jewels for a touch of bling..

Some challenges

Top Tip Tuesday...layer it up
I love promarkers...Ain't it Cute
Whoopsi Daisy...Free and Easy
Polly Craft...Girls,Girls, Girls,
Hope Millie Bear can be included...she is a very cute girl bear!

Thanks for popping by!
Have a great start to the weekend whatever you are doing tonight!
We will be glued to Big Brother (Get Anton Out) and The Bachelor!
Be back soon
xxxxxxxx

10 comments:

  1. Love these pastel colours,Sally....and perfectly timed for your baking session. Have a great half term.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Sally!
    I am with you on the Anton thing!! I am going to be sooo gutted tonight if he doesn't go!!
    Oh and send some lemon drizzle cake my way...LOVE it!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card and fab image - just so cute. Hope you have a fab week off, I know I will. Hugs, Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww this is adorable Sally! I love the gingham and it's such a cute image!

    Thanks for joining us at Pollycraft this week!

    Arabella

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this. It really is cute. Thanks for taking part at I ♥ Promarkers this week.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for your comment on my blog Sally - I'm now out of hospital and working on my rehab!

    Your card is simply splendid, a lovely image indeed and love your doodling

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOW! This is ADORABLE! Great coloring! Thanks for sharing with us this week at WHOOPSI DAISY ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cute image, Eat Cake sounds good advice to me. Thanks for joining our layer challenge at Top Tip Tuesday. Annette xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is gorgeous - I LOVE Milly, she is so sweet :) Perfect papers too - Love It!

    Thanks for joining us over at Top Tip Tuesday this week for our 'Layer it up' challenge. If you have a Top Tip to share with us you get another chance at another prize too! Just add (TIP) after your name when linking :)

    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  10. fabulous colouring ,cute card.-Thanks for joining us at I ♥ promarkers this week -Kate x

    ReplyDelete