Followers



Wednesday 15 February 2012

Bring on the cake...

Hello there...
I'm having a nice week off...been to visit family and had a day shopping and a day relaxing at home. My eldest daughter cleaned her room while my youngest went to multi sports club at the sports centre...so I got to watch a couple of films and read my kindle...and do some blog hopping!

My time to craft have a great theme this week...Bring on the cake!
This should be my mantra...


 This is a Sizzix die lent to me by a friend... Once I had cut and dresssed up the die pieces it was just a case of jazzing it up with glitter and beads...which brings me onto the next challenge
ABC...J is for Jazz it up!




I have a few more of these up my sleeve which I will show another day...
Hope you like...leave me a comment and I will come visit you.
TTFN
xxxxx

5 comments:

  1. Very cute & makes me want to dig my Cricut out & create something. Thanks for the inspiration.
    Janie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card hun. Hugs, Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute, looks yummy! Thanks so much for joining in at ABC
    Hugs Julie P

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so cute, adorable and perfect for our challenge! Thanks for joining us at My Time To Craft! Hugs, Julia

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ok... where's the party??!! This card looks delicious! :)
    Thanks for joining us at ABC Challenges this time! Hope to see you again :)

    *hugs*
    Angélique - DT

    ReplyDelete