Followers



Sunday 13 May 2012

In the garden with Penny Black...

Hello all
I'm back with a cute Penny Black hedgie card for 
Penny Black Saturday Challenge of 'In the garden'

 I used a Stickeroo on a background of chalked grass and sky which I then mounted on yellow and green.
I've had this lovely Gingham paper for a few years now...I think it was from Lakeland...I used to like their Craft dept.



The little bee was mounted onto cards and then cut out and stuck on with foam pads for some added dimension.

Two different sized flower punches...layered up and a round birthday Wild Rose Studio sentiment stamp in the centre.
Lime green ribbon for a stem and leaves.

Crafting has been very eratic at present as we are having our hall, stairs and landing painted and in a townhouse that's quite a job...
Lots of things have been dumped in my craftroom...shelves, pictures, and hall furniture.
I've also had a birthday so had a busy weekend with friends and went to Brightons Amex Football stadium for a beautiful meal in the hospitality suite.
Hubby is a referee and was running the line on the Sussex senior Cup Final.

 I'm not exactly a football fan but it was such a lovely day weather wise.
 

The teams were Whitehawks (from Brighton) and Crawley Down.
Whitehawks won 2-1.

So enough from me this evening...thanks for dropping by my blog and reading all my news.
TTFN
XXXX

5 comments:

  1. adorable card sally...love the gingham..so spring like and fresh...thanks for joining in the fun this week at Penny Black Saturday...hugs kath xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab card, love the flower behind the sentiment.....

    ReplyDelete
  3. A lovely Spring card.....glad you had a good birthday.....and some Spring weather at last.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a lovely card. Great colouring and perfect style.
    Hugs Claudia

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh this is so cute, love it.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete