Followers



Sunday 28 October 2012

Baby Shower...

Happy Sunday!
Hope everyone is well.
 I have had some baby cards to do and was struggling with a Baby Shower card, so I decided to do my own little drawing and colour it in...
 
 Coloured with Promarkers and lots of glitter.

Just had to add some bunting and buttons...





I'm hoping to find time to do some more doodles and drawings that I can use on my cards and maybe draw something that could be turned in to a stamp...Will have to look into that.
Hope you like it!
I couldn't find any challenges that this would fit in with so if anyone sees any...
Please let me know.
 
Spent yesterday cardmaking so will be photographing and blogging them soon.
We're on half term now so will be out and about..
.maybe starting some Christmas shopping...Yikes!
 
TTFN
XXXXXX
 
 
 

2 comments:

  1. hiya hunnie this is gorgeous and love the sparkly bits so beautufull hugs sassyxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks fantastic Sally, love the drawing...very artistic :)

    ReplyDelete