Followers



Sunday 17 March 2013

Balloons for DAD...

Hello crafty peeps...
Hope you've had a good weekend.
We've had a very rainy day here in West Sussex so I had a good excuse to stay inside and craft.
I managed a few Easter cards while watching 'Emma' and then a Catherine Cookson full length drama...Hubby did the Roast today.

So here's one I made earlier...


 The stamp is one of Wild Rose Studios new releases...
Great for any card for DAD...
Birthday, Fathers Day, Thank you card etc...


 Coloured with Promarkers...I used glossy accents on the balloons.


 Die cut  Sizzix clouds.


Ribbons and a silver star charm tied around the bottom.
Quite a simple card.

Some Challenges...

I love Promarkers...Ribbons and Bows
(there are bows on the presents and balloons)
Charisma Cardz...Twinkle, twinkle little star
Crafty Ribbons...One for the Boys
One stop craft...Anything Goes

Back soon to show you some of my Easter cards...
Leave me a comment so I can check out what you've been up to!
Chat soon!
xxxxxxxxx

6 comments:

  1. Hi Sally

    This is a lovely card. Nice image and I love your colouring.
    I have this stamp and I wouldnt have thought of putting the glossy accents on the balloons so thanks for that.
    Happy crafting
    Tracey

    ReplyDelete
  2. loving the glossy balloons and those gorgeous clouds what a great card and fab photo
    Hugs Kate xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. ooh such a lovely card, thanks for sharing with us at CR x carol

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is gorgeous Sally, I love the image and colours ... the glossy accents on the balloons is just the perfect touch :) Love it. Thank you for joining us at I ♥ Promarkers this week and good luck xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this Sally, thanks for joining us at I ♥ ProMarkers.
    xx

    ReplyDelete