Followers



Saturday 25 May 2013

Flowers, for me?

Good Evening all...

It's half term for me and my girls again and that means some
 relaxing, gardening, crafting, shopping etc...
All those things that I don't do due to too much WORK!!!

So first things first...
My CAS Dahlia Card made the TOP 3! 

Yay...Thank you ladies and you'll be pleased to know...

I'm back again this week!


 Another incredibly cute image from Wild Rose Studio...
This little bear has been picking flowers...
I'm not gonna say for his mum because this image would be great for any female birthday,
Grandma and Aunts, Friends.


 Coloured as ever with Promarkers.
Ivory, Blush, Apricot, Sandstone & Cinnamon.

Layered onto a dark Turquoise card then Kraft.
All the different background papers are from a Wild Rose Studio CD and I love printing off the contact sheet of squares of each paper design then using them as a co-ordinating patchwork.

The Blue Flowers I'm using here were picked up at a Craft Fair...a huge plastic bag for 50p...
(I couldn't believe it either)
The white daisies were from when I worked in a haberdashery and they came on a roll.
I think I must have had them for about 15 years now.
I've added mini pearl centres.

Some other challenges that I'm entering...

Creative Belli Challenge...The theme of Flowers
One stop Craft Challenge...Furry Friends

Thanks for coming to visit me and please leave me a comment!
I'll be crafting tomorrow so look out for some new cards this week!

TTFN
xxxxxxx
 

5 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your Top3 over at ILPM.

    Your bear card is adorable too

    Happy Bank Holiday weekend

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is adorable, love the image, great papers and the patchwork look would be great for using up scraps too and those flowers were certainly a bargain, love them. Have a lovely day and enjoy the sunshine. Hugs, Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Totally cute card you made! Thanks for joining us at OneStopCraftChallenges!
    Have a wonderful day :-))
    Hugs, Andreja

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh how sweet! I just love those adorable bears and the patchwork background looks brilliant too. Thanks for joining us again at I Love Promarkers xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cute card. Love the kraft and blue with this adorable image.
    Thanks for joining us at the Belli Challenge. hugs, Pat K x

    ReplyDelete