Followers



Monday 10 June 2013

Teddy's gifts for you...


Hello again...

I love a BINGO Challenge...
Heck of a challenge has this Bingo grid to tempt us this week.


I reckon I can do a T junction on the grid across and top.

LACE (my doily)
YELLOW (mini gems)
FLOWERS

and

YELLOW
DIE CUT/PUNCH (Garden Fence and Butterfly)
GREEN (Flower stems)

I've also got some RIBBON too.


I've used a Wild Rose Studio image panel of this adorable Teddy with a hand-picked bunch of flowers and present.


I've added some glitter to the image...

 As Teddy has got some picked flowers I've added a garden fence and small silk flowers growing along the side.
I used handmade paper in my punch for the butterfly.


A couple of other challenges...

Charisma Cardz...Tons of layers
Allsorts...In the garden

Hope you like my card enough to leave me a comment...maybe become a follower.

I also have a card page on facebook.
Sally Bees Handmade cards.

Lots more cards with Wild Rose Studio goodies coming up.

TTFN
xxxxxxxxxxx



6 comments:

  1. This is a beautiful card Sally and thanks for joining my challenge over at Allsorts this week
    x catherine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just adorable Sally - love the cute image, pretty colours and elements. Great to see you playing along at HOAC this month. Hugs, Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for joining us at allsorts. Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE this! so bright and cheery and the added goodies are perfect! thanks for sharing your happy project with the Charisma Galz - hope you'll join us for this week's new challenge, too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This card is so pretty... such a cute little bear and the colours... lovely! Thanks for joining us at HOA challenge!
    ;-) Alex H.

    ReplyDelete