Followers



Friday 2 May 2014

Fireworks in Paris...

Hello all....
It's the month of May and another Bank Holiday.
I can almost smell Summer!

I'm sharing a card made using one of my favourite stamps of the new releases from Wild Rose Studio.
Fireworks in Paris
So romantic!
This was featured in Aprils Papercraft Essentials magazine.

 My first layer of colouring was Promarkers but I also used chalks around the edges and pencils gradually building up the shadows.
I don't normally colour in this dark and with black but I think it really adds to the dusky evening scene. 


I love adding glitter and sparkle to the Fireworks!

No love card would be complete without some lace and pearls, flowers and ribbon.


I'm entering the I love Promarkers challenge of 
NOT QUITE STRAIGHT
which of course in my case refers to my image placement!
 and
ANYTHING GOES WITH RIBBON

Fingers crossed for some sun this weekend!

Thanks for stopping by. Please leave me comment if you like my card!
TTFN
xxxxxxxxxxxxx

4 comments:

  1. WOW Sally, such a beautiful card - love the image and layout - stunning. Have a lovely BH weekend. Hugs, Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice. Love the sparkles :) Thanks for joining in at I love Pomarkers this time. Lou DT x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just love how you've made the fireworks.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Sally loving this card it's sparkling brilliant x

    ReplyDelete