Followers



Tuesday 28 October 2014

Special order; Butterflies for Mum

Hello there!
Well, my Christmas Crafting was halted last week by some special orders that came in... 
My specials usually come from people I know, work or neighbours.

This birthday card one came via FB so I was happy to do it.
Especially since the brief was for her Mum and included Butterflies.
 
My favourite Wild Rose Studio dies came into play again!

I used all three sizes of butterfly die.
Her colour choice was Yellows and Golds but I added some Greens as a contrast and used glitter card for the word MUM and the 65.
I had some lovely soft multi pastel paper that was good for using with the outline butterfly dies. It just added a touch of colour without being too hard and taking away from the Yellows.


The other requirement was diamontes and sparkle which I also love to add to my Butterflies!
I had such a lovely time making this and I'm very happy to say the lady who ordered it and her Mum who recieved it were very happy!

Just a couple of challenges for this one...
 
The Pink Elephant Challenge of Anything Goes

Thanks for popping by and checking out my cards.

Come back again soon.
More specials and Christmas cards waiting!


Love from Sally
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

2 comments:

  1. Oh wow this is just pure delight and so fresh. Loving the the colours and scrumptious butterflies.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very beautiful card! Love those butterfly dies! Thanks for sharing it at The PINK Elephant's Anything Goes challenge! Nance, DT

    ReplyDelete