Followers



Saturday 14 February 2015

Anniversary flowers...

Hello there!
Oh my goodness, at last I have found my cameras software disc and found out how to download my camera so I have some photos downloaded onto my new laptop!
Hooray!
It was just a question of finding the time to tidy up and do some clearing out!
This week I have set myself the task to clear and paint my eldest daughters bedroom while she is on holiday in Alicante.
We are having wardrobes built in so it was a good time to do it!
Going from shocking pink to white and purple!


 So I'm still playing with my doodles and drawings and colouring them in, making cards with them and sending things to
Stamp-press.com to be made into stamps.

Challenges:
I love Promarkers... Weddings/Anniversaries
Allsorts...Any Occasion except Birthday

Tomorrow is the launch of the new Wild Rose Studio catalogue so I can show you what I have been doing for them too!


Hope you have kept me on your blog lists.
Please leave me a comment if you can so I know that you have seen this.

Lots of love on this Valentines Day! 

No comments:

Post a Comment