Followers



Saturday 22 August 2015

Sports car Bella...


Good Morning!

I'm back from my holiday trips now!
We went to a very hot 34 degree Paris and then onto a cooler drizzle in St.Ives.
Both charming in their own unique way.
So while the sun still shines I'm showing you another of the Spring 
Wild Rose studio releases.
I know that a few of you are beginning to think about Christmas now so I have some new cards lined up and ready too.




This is using Bella in her car stamp and is so adorable.
Coloured with Promarkers.
I love this car and balloons as I could gloss them up.
Papers and sentiment are also from Wild Rose Studio




Challenges for this card:
I love Promarkers...Anything Goes
Pile it on..Bright Colours
Through the craftroom door... Anything Goes


Okay so as promised...and apologies to those of you not quite ready for the cold weather just yet!
My next post will be a Christmas card!

Be back very soon!


Love from Sally

xxxxxxxxxxxxx
 


3 comments:

  1. very lovely card for a child's birthday methinks. love the brightness and lightheartedness of it all. thank you for sharing it with us at TTCRD and good luck, Theresa DT xx
    http://craf-ther.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card, thank you for joining us over on the ILP challenge this week. Lizzie xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this fun, bright and colourful card. A super image and your papers and embellishments work perfectly with it.
    I am a new follower now, don't want to miss any of your creations.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete