Followers



Sunday 4 June 2017

Chasing the butterflies...



Happy Weekend everyone!
Hope you've all been busy crafting!
I've had a week off school so it was perfect for inking up my new stamps from 
and making a few cards with their new A4 paper packs.
I feel very guilty being inside when its really sunny so I crafted on the rainy dull days!


This is Dragon Running stamp and I've used it with the A4 Butterflies paper pack.
I cut out the two butterflies from one of the papers and glittered them up.
I like the idea of the dragon having fun running after them.

I coloured with Promarkers.

Some challenges;


Back soon with a scruffy cheeky cat!


Enjoy your Sunday!


love 
Sally-ann


xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

4 comments:

  1. Eine zauberhafte Karte. Der kleine Drachen ist ja süß. :D
    Vielen lieben Dank für deine Teilnahme bei den Animal Friends.
    LG Dreja

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eine wunderschöne Karte. Vielen Dank für deine Teilnahme bei den Animal Friends.

    LG Heike

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh I love this. Look at that cute Dragon. Thanks for joining us at Cute Card Thursday. Hugz Andrea.

    ReplyDelete