Followers



Friday 12 February 2010

Hearts and Flowers~Card#2


Evening all....
Yay...It's half term...I am sooo looking forward to some lie-ins and cardmaking time. Any excuse for slobbing and blogging!
This is the second card that I made for the Hearts and Flowers theme for 'Susie's Sassy Challenge'. The image was from Jolande again(see previous post for link).

Boomer in a Vase...isn't he adorable.
I have been colouring in the last few evenings...my Pastel blue and Meadow green Promarkers both ran out...but have been replaced via Joanna Sheen.com. along with some new glitter glue!!!

I'm still using my Wild Rose Studio stamps and papers...This is the 'hot pink' papers...I printed off the Index sheet so I had some squares of every design.
I'm looking forward to 'LOST' tonight...even though I am totally lost watching it...Does anybody know what is going on in that programme?????
Have a fab evening...chat to ya all soon...♥

5 comments:

  1. Another gorgeous card,Sally....am really getting into pink lately...love the ones you've used.
    Am soooo pleased 'Lost' is back....though it totally confuses me as well!! And I do remember 'Double Deckers'...in fact, all those old children's programmes are coming back to me now!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sally! Lovely card - glad you are getting the most out of that CD! I'd never thought to use the index sheets, that's a good idea :-) I use Pastel Blue PMs a lot, and Meadow Green...just had to replace a few of mine, but my Satin is the one that goes most quickly..it's colouring in all the animals that does it! Dulcie xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. super cute card sally!!
    hope you are enjoying your weekend ~and heres to a fun filled half term week ahead
    vanessa xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love how you have done this card Sally its really great
    Hope your keeping well and looking forward to a restful fun half term
    Caroline xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card Sally I love the glittered edge nice touch
    x

    ReplyDelete