Followers



Thursday 4 March 2010

Floral Fancies....


Hiya all...
How's your week so far?...I'm pretty pooped!
Last few weeks of my NVQ at school now and lots of little bits to finish off!
I thought I would show you my stash of cards that were made during my evening watching QVC Craft day...you may remember I got out a previously purchased kit and set to work to use some of it up!

This was one of my favourites....chocolate brown and this lovely bright blue!

The flowers are nice and big and the centres are chipboard...which looks really nice and chunky on your cards!
I was very low on floral cards so I needed to make some up in a set like this!

I will be watching my year 6 daughter narrating her class assembly tomorrow morning at 9am followed by a mad dash to the next village for Market morning 10.30-12 midday and hopefully selling some cards...then back to school in the afternoon and then I am hosting a candle party at my house at 7pm...It's all go!
Have a good one... come back soon!

3 comments:

  1. Pretty busy day then,Sally.These cards are lovely
    ....those chipboard flowers look great.
    Hope you do well at the sale...and enjoy the candle party.

    ReplyDelete
  2. gosh you have been busy ~hope you get some chill time this weekend ~love all those flower cards!
    vanessa xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your cards are lovely Sally, how was your candle party?
    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete