Followers



Monday 28 June 2010

Made in an hour...


Hi there...a bit of a late post today.
Another busy week ahead and I just can't see any time ahead for cardmaking. yesterday was the school summer fair and I forgot my camera so no pictures for you...I spent quite a while face painting and helping set up stalls.
This evening I had to rustle up a quick 'Get Well Soon' card.

DCWV card flowers, all layered up together. A little trick from the Magnolia Ink magazine...add some water and distress the edges!

Some glitter and a brad centre...


and here are the challenges...
Crazy Challenges are asking us to 'Make a card in an hour' and this certainly was a quick make!
Alys Sunday Challenge...'Flower power'
Magical Crafts Challenge...'Flowers'
I hope to be back again in a few days...
Hope you are enjoying the weather..
Bye...

7 comments:

  1. Hi Sally, a gorgeous card, well put together in that time!
    That flower is stunning - I adore handmade flowers.
    Hugz Fleur xXx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the flower on this,Sally...thought it was a Tim Holtz die until I read the post....great way to make it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Smashing card - anything distressed gets my vote - hope the recipient does (get well soon, that is).

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous! I thought I recognised the flowers from the magazine - they are just super aren't they!? Hugs, Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  5. A stunning card your flower is gorgeous. Thanks for sharing it with us at Magial Crafts.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. gorgeous card, love those flowers
    Thanks for sharin' with us at 'The Crazy'
    Good Luck
    Hugs Shell xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love that flower! It's really pretty, the distressed edging and layered look is just great :-) Dulcie x

    ReplyDelete