Followers



Thursday 12 August 2010

Another quick cake card..


Hello all...
I'm off out shopping soon organising cakes and party bags for my youngest daughters birthday party next weekend. I get told the countdown every morning!!

So it's not surprising that I'm loving making up these cake cards. I have been using up more scraps and trying not to break into some new card just bought from the Papermill shop. I had to go online as I went all the way to Gunwharf Quays to find out they had closed down the branch there. I was very upset. Good Job Marks and Spencers and the Cadbury Shop were there to help me get over it!

Another strange week weather wise here and a day at the beach was planned for Tuesday until it rained all day so we went Wednesday and braved the clouds and wind at West Witterings.
Lots to do today so I will be back later to catch up with all your blogs and share some more crafty news with you! TTFN....XXXX

3 comments:

  1. Loving the candy colours on these cards Sally. Weather is rubbish here too - thats Summer!! Hugs, Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cake card - makes me feel hungry! What a shame about your almost wasted trip to Gunwharf Quay - I hope this doesn't mean other Paper Mills will close.

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete
  3. My nearest Papermill is at an outlet Centre as well...so certainly hope it doesn't close. Have had a shopping day as well...a few crafty bits, some baby bits...some plants.....and a couple of clothes from Matalan...plus a delicious lunch...so a very enjoyable day.

    ReplyDelete