Saturday, 22 January 2011
I have been trying to tidy up my craft room/dining room today but I sort of got side tracked...I'm sure you all know what I mean!
I emptied an old paper carrier bag, that was quite a few years old and was very tatty and torn and I was going to throw it away when I wondered whether I could use some of it to make a card or two....
The natural paper was a great rustic background and the lovely blue base was the perfect colour for two doves, so I thought of a valentine/love card.
I added Brown beads for the eyes....and a red punched heart.
I unravelled the twisted paper handles and ripped it in half, then wrapped and tied in a knot and added a flower.
K&C0 alphabet tiles used to spell out...'Love birds'. Sort of folk art feel!
1. Alys Sunday Challenge...'Things with wings'.
2. lexis creations...'Say it with Love'.
3. Bunny Zoes...'Love is in the Air'.
4. The Secret Crafter...'It's a couple thing'.
5. Craft your days away...'Love'
6. Pile it on...'Anything goes'
Thank you if you have recently become a follower..I am in triple figures now...
100 lovely people!
Hope you leave me a comment and pop back soon..