Followers



Thursday 5 May 2011

In an English Country garden....

Hi there!
Aww...Sorry I didn't manage any posts this week. It takes a while to get back into the swing of work things after all the time off recently.

However I have accepted a few card orders this week (from a few very good friends).
I love this set of gardening stamps and as they are coloured with Promarkers I can enter it into the I love Promarkers Challenge this week. The theme is a Song title.
So...'An English Country Garden' came to mind.



I had a few extra little stamps...the bee and ladybird which I think just add a little extra cuteness especially when they are glittered.

Papertake Weekly and
Craft your Passion Challenges both have an 'Anything Goes' theme on their blogs this week.
We had class photos today and my school is trying out a new style where the children are grouped very informally leaning on each other, some of the taller ones kneeling and arms round shoulders etc and then they get edited together all in one long row on a white background...I can't wait to see how it turns out!
Let me know if you have seen this style in your school.
Thanks for dropping in to see me...xxx

4 comments:

  1. What a fab card, lovely and cheerful too

    Happy Friday to you

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a sweet and cheery card - love it! :)

    So many great details and super design and your song title is perfect for this.

    Thanks so much for joining us at I ♥ Promarkers this week,

    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is brilliant Sally! Love the way you've put this together. I've seen a school photo like that and it looked amazing! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. fantastic card-love how it all comes together.Thanks for joining us at I ♥ Promarkers this week,Kate

    ReplyDelete