Followers



Friday 3 June 2011

Michaels...Where creativity happens.

Hi there all.
Well the house is awash with bags and clothes to put away, but priorities first, I had to unpack my crafty purchases from Michaels. A craft store chain a bit like Hobby craft only a lot cheaper...What do you think?

Butterfly tote bag...$1.40

Notebook to match...$1.40

Glitter in clear and peach...$1 and thin twine..$2.49

3mm satin ribbon..10 yards on a roll....50 cents a roll! You can see why I bought quite a few colours...In Chichester I would expect to pay 29p for one metre.

These 3Dimensional sticker packs were reduced from 99 cents to 59 cents...that's sooo cheap!!! About 40p! I picked up one of each...cakes, insects, animals, flowers, bunting, girlfriend items, birthday hats.



Alphabet stickers...15 of each letter...$3.49

Rock'n'Roll guitar stamp...$3.99. I seem to have lots of friends whose sons are would be rockstars.

Silk flowers..pink and lilac $1


These will be pulled off the stems and used with brads.
So excited...can't wait to get crafting again.
Please leave me a comment if you dropped by....xxxxx

3 comments:

  1. hiya , oooh soooooooooooooo jealous of your crafty goodies what a great deal , i would have left my lothes behind and filled my case with crafty goodness ! tfs ( i think ) lol
    xmaggiex

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous goodies there I really think I need to go to America xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woo Hoo indeed Sally - fantabulous haul and I can hardly wait to see what you make with that little lot - did you find Joanne's or Violettes? If not then you'll just HAVE to go again!

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete