Followers



Saturday 24 March 2012

A sunny Saturday in Bognor Regis

Good Morning all
I know I should do some crafting today but I really wanted to be out and about and taking advantage of living by the seaside..


Breakfast at our favourite beach cafe...





 The beginning of the season is officially April 1st, but the weather was glorious   this morning so it felt like summer already.
This little blue train runs all day from one end of the promenade to the other.


 Lots of new apartment blocks are springing up along the seafront....
 I quite fancy living in one of these when I am older...


 I love these seaside shops and these colourful windmills.
Promise to do some crafting soon.....
TTFN...
xxxxxxx

1 comment:

  1. Greetings from sunny Bristol too - no beach here though I wouldn't have minded as it's been lovely here too

    Looks like you had a fun day out

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete