Followers



Tuesday 13 March 2012

Lent Artwork for school....

Hi all...
Just sorting out some cards to show but first I thought I would show what I have been doing at school. 
Lent display with some artwork....
                                       Jesus goes into the desert....


The devil speaks to Jesus...
In our assembly, Father Andrew depicts the Devil as a woman with green eyes....
 and so begins the temptations.
Jesus is cold, alone and hungry....
Jesus proves his worth and the Devil gives up....the angels come to take care of him and Jesus travels again...


Our lenten path is filling up with footprints and I will photograph the whole display to show just before Easter...
Hope you like my drawings....
Back with some Mothers day and Easter cards soon...
xxxxxx


No comments:

Post a Comment