Followers



Sunday 24 June 2012

Good luck in your new school....

Hello all
Well just when I thought things couldn't get any busier at work...
The dreaded phone call came.
OFSTED! 
At least we got it over with before the summer holidays and before all the staff changes happen.

The outcome will be disected next week!
Still on the school theme here is a card made for a leaving teacher...

 She leaves to be a Deputy Head at another local school.
I love this Kraft paper...numbers and stars on it, perfect for school themes.
The ruler is actually from a paperchain set from East of India.
 

Sizzix Owl for Wisdom. Paper pieced together.


 I printed the sentiments on the computer...and added some punched stars!

Some challenges...

Paperplay...Use a die
Allsorts...Any die will do
Paper Crafting Journey...Feeling Krafty
Wags'n'Whiskers...Use Kraft
Delightful Sketches..Anything Goes
Crafts and Me...Anything Goes

Thanks for coming to visit me.
Hope you like my card.
I will have a few more of these to show you as we have 3 teachers leaving and one special needs support TA retiring this year.
(I will be taking over her role)
Please leave me comment and I'll come visit you too.

TTFN
xxxxx





5 comments:

  1. Hi Sally! Your card is absolutely ADORABLE! I love everything about it. I hope you win the challenge at Wags-n-Whiskers. It's the cutest one I've seen.....seriously.

    I would like to invite you to link up and participate to my challenge blog - Word Art Wednesday. We are a smaller blog, and I'm trying very hard to grow the participation in our challenges. Your beautiful work would be such an added blessing, and i'd LOVE to have you. Please stop by and check us out and feel free to link up this card, or any other work you want to share. It would be our honor to have you.
    www.wordartwednesday.blogspot.com

    Also, I wanted to mention that I have some blog candy on my personal blog. I look forward to seeing you soon!
    Have a blessed week.
    Karen
    www.karen-mycuprunnethover.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Simply splendid card Sally, I am sure it will be well received.

    GOOD LUCK for the outcome of the OFSTED inspection

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card, the image & papers look like they were made for each other!

    Thank you for sharing with us at Delightful Challenges this week, good luck!
    Hugs Shell xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. really gorgeous
    thanks for playing with us at paperplay this week
    hugs
    céline

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card Sally, love the owl and gorgeous design!
    Thanks for using your dies for Allsorts this week and good luck!
    Hugs Nicola xxx

    ReplyDelete