Followers



Tuesday 3 July 2012

Just a little card...

Well lovely peeps...
I am showing you a quick little card that I made for a birthday.
Still so busy catching up with displays and transfer day things, end of year production scenery etc etc...

 

I looked through all my stash of things that I had previously stamped and found these butterfly squares.


 I used them as a background...mounted them onto gold and then added a card butterfly 3D sticker.



I do have some lovely Wild Rose Studio images coloured in just waiting to go but just don't know when I will be able to visit my Craft room.  :(
Hope everyone is well.
3 weeks to go and then it's Summer???
Ha ha...xxx
Back before then I hope!

4 comments:

  1. Hi Sally really sweet card!!! hugs from Diva

    ReplyDelete
  2. stunning card, I love the colours and that butterfly is gorgeous

    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  3. stunning hun, this is so clever and inspirational
    Hugs Kate xx

    ReplyDelete