Followers



Saturday 23 April 2016

Cute Panda with Flowers....



Good Morning!
It's the weekend...which means time to enter my craftroom again!
But before I go...
Here's todays card...
 



Made using lots of Wild Rose Studio products


I made it bold and bright using primary colours!
Coloured with Promarkers and Spectrum Noir pencils. 



Some challenges...


Hope you like it!
Have a great weekend, whatever you do.

Thanks for visiting...come back soon.


   Love from 
Sally-ann

xxxxxxxx 

 

6 comments:

  1. I love the bright colours you've used on this cute image, really bold and colourful! Your backing papers are perfect and all those embellishments are fab! The way you've used promarkers with your pencils is great too.
    Thanks for joining in with this week's challenge at PFP. Happy crafting, hugs, Karen xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card thanks for joining us at Crafting from the Heart good luck x

    ReplyDelete
  3. You've made a beautiful card for our 'All Things Cute' Challenge over at Crafty Friends Challenge Blog. Good luck in the draw and hope you can join us again for our next challenge.
    Diane Louise (DT) xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Sally-Ann
    What a cute card. I love the image & it matches your lovely papers perfectly. Fab embellies too. Thanks for joining us at Passion For Promarkers this week.
    Hugs,
    Andie xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute card Sally-Ann. I love the sweet image and your colouring is perfect. Thanks for joining us at PFP for Lorraine B.'s 'things with wings' challenge. Hugs, Denise x
    p.s. I apologise for my late comment x

    ReplyDelete
  6. A lovely bright card
    Thanks for joining my 'Things with Wings' challenge at Passion for Promarkers
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete