Followers



Monday 2 May 2016

Wild Rose Studio...Butterflies


Happy Bank Holiday Monday!

Two days of sun and now today its all about the rain!
 
However, I've had time to blog hop and catch up on some TV.
 
This butterfly card uses my favourite dies from 
 

 I just love these different sized butterflies and I use them a lot!
Colour combo of Lilacs, Purples and Silver.
This was a special order and I was told that the customers Aunt 'loved it'!
Always good to hear.

The papers are from WRS



Some challenges;

 
 
Thanks for dropping in to see me. 

I'll be back soon!


love from Sally.

6 comments:

  1. The die cut butterflies are just so gorgeous! Thanks so much for joining us this time at the Pile it On Challenge, Elizabeth (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful color tones, Sally...
    Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the butterflies. Thank you for sharing with us at Crafting from the Heart this week.
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is gorgeous Sally! I adore the image and all of the layers and details are so beautiful. Thank you for joining our challenge at Craft Your Passion. We hope to see you again!
    ~ Bonnie DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fantastic card! Truly beautiful!! Thanks for playing with us at Dream Valley Challenges!
    Neva DT

    ReplyDelete