Followers



Friday 16 October 2009

Gardening Dad..


Afternoon everyone!
I have popped home for lunch but I am due back at the school for a meeting about the year 6 Summer trip, so just thought I would post up this card.
It was an order for a mum at school for her Gardening Dad. She asked me at 9am if I had a gardening card to bring up at 3pm...so it was a quick trott home to rustle something up!

I used a mix of Die cuts and stamps, coloured in with promarkers and a prima flower.

I have got lots of things on the go at the moment..Health and Safety unit on my NVQ...Fundraising committee AGM next week, so lots of handouts and contact lists to do... sleepovers to organise, Halloween night for the kids...My brain must be full up soon!! Cardmaking is at the back at the mo!!!
Hope you all have a great start to the weekend tonight!...more cards and chat soon.

3 comments:

  1. Not much notice on this one then,Sally..... you've managed to make a great card.....perfect for what she wanted.....and what a busy little Beeeeee you are at the mo!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is really cute! Absolutely perfect I would think. I can't believe you just 'rustled that up'!! My goodness, but you are one busy gal! Try to take time and enjoy your wknd as well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this card Sally, you did good girl.
    I am ploughing through my NVQ as well.
    Hope your all well with your busy life at moment
    Caroline xx

    ReplyDelete