Tuesday, 6 October 2009
Halloween Challenges Galore!!!
Hi there Guys and Gals!!!
What a lovely rainy day today...Autumn has most definately arrived!!
I found a great new craft shop today just outside Chichester stuffed with fabric, buttons, ribbons, stamps and gorgeous designer 12x12 papers including Cosmo Cricket!!
Needless to say I couldn't resist buying a few things...I will have to remember to photograph them and show you!
Anyway, todays card fits into quite a few challenges.
1. Die Cut Dreams Challenge was to follow the Sketch, use a Halloween theme and use the colours Black, Purple, Green and Orange...(they don't want much those two!!!)
2. A Spoonful of Sugar also has a Halloween theme.
3. Fun with shapes...Halloween theme.
4. Belli Challenge...Halloween and Bling.
5. Pile it on...want to see a 3D element...buttons etc.
Lots of close ups to show you the 3D button spider and all the beads on my decoupaged Toad! The Bling part is that the paper has green sparkly stars on it!
I have got some girlfriends over tonight to have a takeaway and watch 'Young Victoria'on DVD....So must get the girls sorted and in bedrooms by 7.15pm.
Wish me luck!