Followers



Sunday 4 October 2009

Sparkly Friends......


Morning, Morning!!!
It's nice and sunny here at the moment so we are off out but just got a card and a couple of challenges to show you!
The Wild Rose Studio girls are back again...and they are perfect for the 'Play along Monday Challenge #10 of 'Friendship' over at CREATIONS BY KW..who is Karen Wilson in Ontario, Cananda.'Hi Karen,:)'... I was random drawn from a challenge a few weeks ago and have a goody bag coming from her...can't wait!!!

Creative Card Crew's challenge is 'All that Sparkles' and I have added glitter on the dresses, the flower and around the edge...hope you can see it?!

The stamped flower centre is also a Wild Rose Studio stamp.

Gingham Ribbon and buttons from stash and the sentiment is just written and printed off from the computer.
Must go and get ready to go out...Enjoy your Sunday!
Please leave me a comment as it makes my day to come home and read them all!!! BYE...

4 comments:

  1. Very pretty card,Sally...love this image.Have a great day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous Girlie card Sally - I LOVE your paper and the pretty flower buttons
    Hope you had a lovely day out
    Lynne
    :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww! What a cute card! I LOVE that image! Great job and thanks for 'playing along'!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww Sally this card is so cute :-) I like the layered flower with the stamp, and the way you've matched the stamp colours with the 'pretty' tones in the paper... Dulcie xx

    PS Sorry that my Typepad profile is acting funny :-( I don't know why it's leaving numbers instead of my name....

    ReplyDelete