Followers



Sunday 8 November 2009

It's snowy..man!


Hi there ladies....
I'm just finishing off a very productive craft weekend. In between taking my little one to a party each day I was able to make quite a few christmas cards.

I'm entering this Sizzix Snowman into the following Challenges;
1. Creative Craft Challenge....Christmas Fun!
2. The Craft Garden....November challenge is 'Sparkle'!
3. Crafty Calendar Challenge 2....Weather..(Snow)!
4. One stop craft Challenge....Card for Kids!

I hope you can see all my glitter!

I'm off to watch X Factor now and watch from behind a pillow as I can't bear the thought of any of Simon's over 25's going out!!!
See you soon....

11 comments:

  1. What a great card, fab snowman. love the colours and I like that back ground paper too.
    Happy crafting
    Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Sally, for a moment there I thought you meant it was snowing! Fabulous snowman BTW!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card!!!!!!!! Cute snowman. Thanks for joining us at the Crafty Calender Challenge. Caroline x

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOw, this is gorgeous! I love the snowman and the snowflake paper is lovely! Thanks for joining us at the Crafty Calendar Challenge! :)
    Georgia x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi, fab card, love that snowman. Thanks for joining us at crafty calendar challenge this month.

    Liz x

    ReplyDelete
  6. wowm love the snowman its gorge,
    thanks for playing along at creative craft challenges
    good luck
    sandra xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely card Sally. Thanks for joining us at Creative Craft Challenge. Good luck.XX

    ReplyDelete
  8. Brilliant card, thank you for joining us at Creative Craft Challenges...

    Good Luck xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sorry a quick visit, I have been ill all week. But many thanks for joining in with the OSCC. Shelley xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the snowman.Ruth,Crafty Card Challenges

    ReplyDelete