Followers



Saturday 7 November 2009

Shopping Sisters...


Well ...It's a late post for me this Saturday evening...my last job before bed!
I've been working my little socks off today, making christmas cards and doing orders. I seem to have a lot for 'Sisters' at the mo and especially ones that like shoe shopping!
So here is my latest order.

Hand bag and shoes layered with Sizzix circle and scallop!

The 'Special Sister' sentiment is from a big box of all different family cards and was bought from QVC. You will see a lot more of them coming up especially on my Christmas cards.

I did my monthly market on Friday and I got the impression that if people are going to spend a couple of pounds on one special christmas card then they want it to say
MUM, DAD, SISTER, GRANDMA etc so I promised a few customers more of those for next month!

Well..I am going to take lots of photos tomorrow and show you some more christmas cards soon! Thanks for coming by to take a look!...Until tomorrow..

No comments:

Post a Comment