Wednesday, 25 November 2009
Peace on Earth.....
Good evening to you all...
You may recognise this beautiful Angel...My favourite digi-stamp from the Wild Rose Studio Christmas CD...
I made one card for a DT project and sold it the next day so I have made a few more!
I have used the same cream handmade paper and distresssed the edges, chalked them with a warm gold glow and stitched them.
I tied the theme together this time with a Sizzix die cut Dove!
I am entering this card into the following Challenges...
1. Simon Says...'Winter Love'
2. Play along Monday #18...'Your favourite Christmas stamp'.
3. Papertake Weekly....'Christmas'
4. Kraftin Kimmie...'Merry Christmas ,Happy Winter'.
5. Fabs Xmas card challenge...'Ladylike'
I am very tired from a day at school and looking forward to a night in front of the TV although I think my NVQ folder will be on my lap while I write up some notes made today!
The film last night was fabulous but still left me wanting more....Edward Cullen...yummy!!! Thanks for dropping in...see you again soon!