Followers



Monday 7 December 2009

A Simple Button card.....


Good Morning everyone....
just a quick post today as I have lots of sorting out to do...as you all do!
I had a busy weekend at home doing the tree all the decorations...I will post up a photo later!
Hubby is wrapping up pressies this morning and I am going to start writing out some cards and putting some things in the post.
I'm showing a little simple button card today and entering it into the following Challenges...
1. Stamping vacation...Pick 3.
I chose: Use a sentiment Embellishment
Do not use any stamps
Make a card with lots of white space.

2. Susie's Die Cut dreams..
Challenge 26 Colour Combo...Sage and Onion stuffing..Green, Cream and Beige.

3.Creative Card Crew...Christmas!

Hope you are all getting on with your Christmas shopping...I have done one day so far and I am now looking to do the rest on line!!!!
More chat soon...Bye for now!

14 comments:

  1. Its a funny thing but I just can't resist buttons. What a lovely card. Simply Irresistable....! Lauren x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Lauren, I love Buttons too! Love your card as well :-)
    Jane
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the card....so simple....but the buttons look great.
    Most of my shopping is done....but no wrapping yet!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this, Sally! Great idea with the button tree! I'm a big fan of buttons. Love the way you got the sentiment in there too! Wonderful card! And thanks for playing along with the PICK 3 Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this Sally... I do love buttons and try to use them on everything i do..
    This is such a simple and effective card
    Caroline xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a classy card Sally I love your use of buttons such a great idea
    Thanks for playing along with us at the DCD challenge this week
    Hugs Susie xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi just noticed that you didnt claim your prize on simon says wouldnt like you to miss out,
    Christine x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Sally,Just letting you know you won on Simon says challenge last week so visit the blog ASAP and claim your prize before they redraw!!!.Congrats
    Trish (-:

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely card, so unique!!

    Saskia :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love your use of buttons Sally - the tree looks fab.
    Thank you for joining us at Die Cut Dreams and the Creative Card Crew.
    Hugs,
    Nicola -x-

    ReplyDelete
  11. what a cute card, great way to use the buttons. Fab to see you at Die Cut Dreams and Creative Card Crew

    Victoria
    x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lovely Sally, how could you manage to part with all those buttons..... lol.
    Thanks for joining us at DCD.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Fab card Sally, i just love the button tree its super. Thankyou for joining in the DCD challenge this week and good luck.
    Love n hugs
    Vikki xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great way to use the buttons, thanks for joining the DCD challenge this week.

    ReplyDelete