Followers



Monday 18 January 2010

Biker boy...


Hello there..
A nice relaxing day at home today...listening to the radio and making cards.
I am showing you the last boy card I made with my 'playtime' stamp set.

I love all the boy images in this set and I've used them quite a few times to send out for my friends little boys.

Boys card really just need a good background paper and a simple button and they look great. All the paper on the 3 cards I made was from a DCWV paperstack that I bought from QVC a few years ago. 400 sheets for £14.99!

We are all recovered from our 80's night...sore feet rested in my case as I was not on the sauce!
I got a nice parcel of goodies in the post today as a Thank you for sending in an article about selling cards to 'Quick cards' magazine...a designer paper pack, some christmas stamps and a CD of Animal and Wildlife papers and toppers.
look out for some new cards made with those...

My next job is to colour in some Wild Rose Studio Cats and make some nice cards with the Spring paper CD.
Thanks for all your comments...I love reading them! Bye for now...♥

No comments:

Post a Comment