Followers



Tuesday 19 January 2010

Louis with heart..Wild Rose Studio Sketch


Hello!
Let me introduce you to Louis. He is one of Ducie's Wild Rose Studio cute animal stamps and this is the first time I have used him.
This is my DT card for the monthly sketch on the WRS blog.

Louis is coloured with Promarkers but than I added some shading with a soft grey blendable pencil. I have also glittered up his little heart!

This is also the first time I have used my Martha Stewart punch and I think I need to practice a bit more getting the lining up right.I must make sure the hoover is by my side as well...What a mess I made!
The Creative Card Crew Challenge 43 is 'Punch It' this week so this fits in perfectly.
I'm also entering Louis into The Papertake Weekly Challenge which is 'Pretty Pink'.

Dulcie's Sketch called for a bow and I love this wide pink ribbon!

I've been cardmaking all day so I am off now to have some tea with my girls!
More cards and chat tomorrow! Bye......

11 comments:

  1. Wow such an adorable card Sally i love the soft colours and cute image and your fab punch detail. Thanks for taking part in the CCC Challenge.
    Paula xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous pastel card,Sally....and I know just what you mean about the mess those punches make!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a pretty card Sally. Love your beautiful colouring and that punch is a bit messy! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a lovely card Sally, i love the image and the clean look of this card, thank you for joining in with our CCC challenge this weeK, linda x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute card, love the doily punch work. Thanks for playing along at CCC.
    Sam x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Sally!! This is beautiful, I love the the colouring on the Louis image! That extra pencil texture works really well I think. And that big pink ribbon is lovely too! Thanks for taking part in the Wild Rose Studio challenge this month. Dulcie xx

    PS I know what you mean about that punch - I have to keep a bin by my side every time I make cards, cos I make such a mess!

    ReplyDelete
  7. And isn't Louis adorable - lovely card Sally. I love those border punches too....
    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete
  8. aww Sally your card is gorgeous and so so cute, I love the image, the edges looks beautiful and I love your layout thanks for joining us at ptw hugs Jill xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wonderful, sweet card. What a great coloring job you did on Louis! That's a beautiful punch and it looks terrific to me! So happy you could join in our punchy fun this week at the CCC!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous card Sally :-) I love this image,, very cute and the papers and embellies are perfect ! I love the glittered heart ,,, aww :-)

    thanks for joining us at the PTW :-)
    Luv
    Lols x x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Sweet card. Love the image and soft colours.
    Glenda

    ReplyDelete