Followers



Friday 2 April 2010

Just call me... The Bag lady!


Hi All...Happy Good Friday! A lovely day of rest today!
We had a busy family day out yesterday, clothes shopping. I also picked up a parcel from the Post Office... some fab reels of red ribbon that I bought on QVC last week and I couldn't resist 'The Vampire Diaries' set of books. Today I have been watching TV and colouring in some digi images. I've also been sewing recently....

I made this bag using throw aways from the local curtain making shop. They often call me as they know I take the old book samples to the school.

I gave the finished bag to the teacher whose class I have been in while doing my NVQ.
I made another for the Teaching Assistant and will show you that later...
So, whose watching 'The Sound of Music'?
Off to finish some cards now....
Have a great Easter weekend!

3 comments:

  1. This is lovely!

    I am watching it...one of my faves...Jude got bored though and is away off to play on the trampoline....its a gorgeous day here!
    Easter Hugs
    Jane

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is lovely,Sally...just what I need to keep my knitting in...p'raps I'll have a go.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on making a bag, it's lovely! I have a half finished bag, recycled from an old skirt..but need to get my hands on a sewing machine to finish the job.. I love what you can make from old scraps, it's so inspiring :-) I am keeping up with my vitamins btw ;-) Hope you are having a lovely Easter so far, Dulcie xx

    ReplyDelete