Friday, 16 April 2010
"What you doin' up 'ere?"
Good morning girls!
This is the last week-day of the Easter Hols..Ahh. My girls go back to school on Monday to begin the Summer term... I Can't quite believe it!!!
I'm using my favourite Wild Rose Studio stamps and this gorgeously cute Kitten hanging from a tree.
That little bird is saying "Oi! What you doin' up 'ere?"
So, some challenges...
1. Colourcreate...colour combo of 'Lilac, Grey and White'...with an optional extra of some gingham...(Check out the bow)
2. Papertake Weekly...make it 'Cute'
3. Our Creative Corner...'Use a Bow'
4. The ABC Challenge...'Sparkle'...(my flowers have been glittered).
5. Stamping Vacation...Pick 3 challenge.
1.Use any item with a leaf on it...The background floral paper.
2.Use 2 of any embellishment...The spotty lilac buttons.
3.Make something glitter...The flowers.
It's starting to get a little bit sunny out there so I may go and open some doors and windows and do some measuring in the garden...
Thanks for visiting. Please leave me a comment on your way out.
Enjoy your day!