Followers



Friday 16 April 2010

"What you doin' up 'ere?"


Good morning girls!
This is the last week-day of the Easter Hols..Ahh. My girls go back to school on Monday to begin the Summer term... I Can't quite believe it!!!
I'm using my favourite Wild Rose Studio stamps and this gorgeously cute Kitten hanging from a tree.

That little bird is saying "Oi! What you doin' up 'ere?"
So, some challenges...
1. Colourcreate...colour combo of 'Lilac, Grey and White'...with an optional extra of some gingham...(Check out the bow)
2. Papertake Weekly...make it 'Cute'

3. Our Creative Corner...'Use a Bow'
4. The ABC Challenge...'Sparkle'...(my flowers have been glittered).

5. Stamping Vacation...Pick 3 challenge.
1.Use any item with a leaf on it...The background floral paper.
2.Use 2 of any embellishment...The spotty lilac buttons.
3.Make something glitter...The flowers.

It's starting to get a little bit sunny out there so I may go and open some doors and windows and do some measuring in the garden...
Thanks for visiting. Please leave me a comment on your way out.
Enjoy your day!

6 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card as usual Sally, love that image and the colours are fab. I'm on my last day of the hols too and go back to school myself Monday. Enjoy the remaining days of you're break and have a fab weekend! Hugs, Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sally! hey i have this stamp & have not yet used it so you have totally inspired me to get my butt in gear & have a play! your card is beautiful hun. hope you enjoy the rest of the hols Sally & have a great weekend. Hugs Clare xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the little bird on the kitten's head! Too cute! The flowers look gorgeous with this image. Perfect touch! Paper matches wonderfully. I love those buttons too! Great card!

    Thanks so much for playing along with the PICK 3 Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this lickle card! It's so sweet but very well designed and coloured.
    Thank you for coming over to play at Colour Create this week!
    Hugs,
    Eiglas (GDT)
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fab card Sally. Great use of the challenge colours. I think the little details you added are fantastic (love the tiny beads in the flower centres.
    Thanks for joining us at the Colour Create Challenge.
    Sharon xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aww Sally this is really pretty....I love the colouring and the funky layering :-) I like the sound of summer crafting! Here's hoping we get plenty more sunny weather... Dulcie xx

    ReplyDelete