Followers



Friday 3 September 2010

Back to school...


Hello all...
I went back to work today. It was an INSET day at the school that I work in so no children today but lots to do... We have had new furniture and a new sink area and the walls have all been painted. It looks a bit bare and not very colourful at the moment.


I covered all the display boards ready for some lovely artwork to go up.
I have been busy this evening making some decoration for the pasta jars reward system. I am going to photograph them tomorrow so I can post them up.
Hope you can come back and visit me then....
I'm off to bed!
TTFN....xxx

3 comments:

  1. I'm SURE you will soon have the new classroom looking more personal and colourful too.

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks like a lovely brightand sunny classroom! You will have it looking gorgeous in no time!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The pasta jars rewards scheme sounds interesting Sally. Is it complicated?

    ReplyDelete