Followers



Saturday 4 September 2010

Pasta jar Animals....


Hello!
Another late post as I have been outside all day celebrating my neighbours little boys second birthday party. Bouncy castle & Barbeque in the communal park outside our houses.
We just had to make the most of the weather.
In my photo this evening you can see my ideas for decorating the year 3/4 pasta jar reward system. Every classroom has a sweet jar...the kind you get when you buy sweets by the 100g from old fashioned sweet shop.
The children place a pasta twist in the jar as a reward for good behaviour, attitude, piece of work etc. Previously a masking tape line indicated the level it had to be filled to for the whole class to then choose the activity on Friday afternoon.

I am going to cut a hole out of the front of the jar and position the animals mouth over the hole. I hope that they find putting the pasta twist into the animals mouth a bit more exciting than just unscrewing the top and dropping it in...

I only hope that the teachers don't fight over which animal they want! I will photograph it again in situ for you next week.
Come visit me again soon for more cards and maybe some more school creativity. A Victorian display involving a steam train is my next project....
TTFN....XXXX

6 comments:

  1. Hiya, great idea, they're fab.

    Liz x

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are brilliant and the kids will love them! Hugs, Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  3. A fab idea and your animals are adorable - pretty sure that's a real winning idea Sally!

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thats a fab idea Sally the kids are gonna love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. We do something similar but with marbles.... I might have to steal your idea! xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great idea! I'm sure the kids will love it, and the animals all look really cute too :-) Dulcie x

    ReplyDelete