Monday, 29 November 2010
A Rose for Millie...
A last card with WRS Millie and pot.
Coloured with PM's and some added sparkle on her hat and scarf.
I love these red Flowers..I bought one stem for £2.49 and got about 50 flowers off it. I took the plastic centre out and replaced it with a nice shiny button.
How about some challenges?
1. Sew many cards...Red and Green
2. Just us girls..3D holiday element
3. One stop Craft...Xmas Cuties
4. Crafty Creations...Xmas cards
5. ABC...X is for Xmas
6. I love Promarkers...Anything goes (With a bit of sparkle)
7. Stampin for the weekend...Winter
8. Belli...R for RED embellishments. My Rose, Button and tag!
I'm really busy at school...doing Christmas decorations and display boards...We are learning about the Victorians so Christmas is based around them...I have the children making gold birds and butterflies to hang from the ceiling!
Oh... and I started some Christmas shopping.
Be back soon...do join me!